17 May 2015

Daniel Wellington Watch Inspired Nail Art

- SPONSORED REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN -

Hey guys! Sorry I've been slacking so much this week - but the weather is finally gorgeous here in New Jersey and I am just enjoying the sunshine too much to stay indoors! Anyway, today I've got a super simple and sophisticated nail art look inspired by my new Daniel Wellington watch!




I absolutely loved this Classic Trinity Lady style, especially the colors on the watchband, so I decided to copy it onto my nails! To achieve this look, I started off with a base of Cuccio Verona Lace, and painted stripes using China Glaze What a Pansy and navy blue acrylic paint - and striping tape, of course.


Doesn't this style match just perfectly?! I completely love how exact I was able to make the colors! And I think it matches the elegant but casual style of my Daniel Wellington. I originally intended on incorporating some rose gold stripes like the face of the watch, but I think simplicity suits this manicure best. (And in case you're curious - this watch looks gorgeous in silver as well!)


And of course, I had to take a photo outside (since I've been going on and on about the glorious New Jersey sunshine!) I loved the chic watch case that housed my watch, so I wanted to include that in a photo. Everything about this brand feels so classy to me!

I did snap a few photos of me wearing my new watch, but I am self-consious of my rather large wrists, haha! The best part about this watch was the convenient adjustable strap, so it actually managed to fit comfortably on my big wrist anyway. (But you'll have to take my word on that!)

You can purchase a Daniel Wellington watch at their online store - they offer free international shipping with each watch purchase. The Classic Trinity Lady style as shown above retails at $175 USD for rose gold or silver casing, but the watches range from $139 - $225 for women, and $195 - $299 for men.

Follow Daniel Wellington on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on the latest styles!

Polishes used:
Cuccio Verona Lace (review here)
China Glaze What a Pansy (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.