24 October 2014

China Glaze Vampire Nails with Live Love Polish

So, I never really do holiday nail art. I'm not really sure why - maybe I feel too much pressure, since holidays always seem to sneak up on me! But today, I decided to ease myself into it by doing some super simple "claw" nails, just in time for Halloween. I used some new polishes from Live Love Polish, a brand new online retailer that offers China Glaze, LVX, Color Club, Models Own, UNT (I reviewed a couple of their polishes here!), NCLA, and so many more. Read on for a 10% discount to the site!


To create this simple look, I started with a base of China Glaze Innocence, which is a gorgeous sheer nude. Once that dried, I applied striping tape and painted on China Glaze Ruby Pumps. When I peeled off the tape, I was left with crisp lines! I topped everything off with a glossy top coat.


I absolutely love this look! Even though it's so simple, it feels classy and elegant (and a bit scary!) If I was a vampire, I would definitely rock some sparkly red claws. I think I was inadvertently inspired by this manicure, but I didn't realize until after I finished painting!


Anyway, here are the polishes I used. They are both from Live Love Polish and retail for $7.50 USD each. It's nice that they carry so many brands that aren't easily accessible to everyone!

Shipping from Live Love Polish is insanely fast - I received my order THE DAY AFTER it shipped! (But you can usually expect to get your order in 2-3 days.) Plus, they offer free shipping for orders over $20 USD and they offer free shipping on international orders over $50 USD (that's right, they ship internationally!)

Plus, you can get 10% off your entire order with the code INEEDMORENAILPOLISH at checkout!

I can't wait to show you more polishes from Live Love Polish - but in the meantime, what do you think of this sparkly clawed look?


These polishes were provided for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty combination together. That red is absolutely glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous mani!!! I love a sparkly red and it really stands out against Innocence! I try really hard to get out holiday themed manis but I need to learn to prioritize my time better because I always seem to miss the mark!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.