23 October 2014

Colors by Llarowe Fall 2014 Swatches

Hi guys, I've got a few polishes from the recent Colors by Llarowe Fall 2014 collection to share with you today!


As I've come to expect from Colors by Llarowe, this collection consists of a TON of new colors. Today, I've got four -  three shimmers and a holographic - all in nice fall appropriate tones. As usual, the formula of these polishes was thick, but easy enough to manage. Let's take a look at them:


Swear Jar is an emerald green packed with golden shimmer and a slight blue duochrome shift. My first thought when I saw this polish was "Christmas tree!" and I love it. I can't help feeling like this is the winter version of a "mermaid" polish. This will definitely be great to wear for the holiday season! Shown above is two easy coats and top coat.


Burning Embers is a beautiful vampy red shimmer with an orange-yellow duochrome shift. This color is just gorgeous! It truly does remind me of smoldering embers. Shown above is two coats with top coat.


My Broken Down Crop Duster is a grayed out purple with a crazy linear holographic finish. This polish is so holo-y, even when it isn't in direct light! This is another great polish with a great formula. Shown above is two coats with top coat.


And finally we have Mystique, a dark, warm gray shimmer. This one looks really nice on the nails, but I didn't think it was as exciting as the others I got to review. I found that the shimmer made the polish really streaky, so I had to be very careful with application - I applied two coats for opacity, and a third to smooth out the streakiness, plus top coat.

Overall, these colors are pretty nice and I think they'll be great for the upcoming months. These colors are available from Llarowe for $10-$12 USD per bottle. The collection is being restocked today at 12PM and 7PM MDT. They sell out quickly, so make sure to follow Colors by Llarowe on Facebook for future restocks and information.

Which is your favorite?

These polishes were provided for my honest review.

2 comments:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.