06 July 2014

Gradient Nail Art and Video Tutorial

Hi guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I've got some exciting news - I (finally!) made another YouTube video! After about a year of no videos, I decided it was about time to start making them again (although the old videos are no good, you've been warned! I hope to eventually delete the old ones and remake the tutorials with new helpful tips and hints.) Anyway, here is the manicure I created:


I decided to go with a simple gradient, because it seemed like a relatively easy first video to start with - and people always ask how I make them! Of course, there is definitely a learning curve to painting your nails on camera, so I will have to practice a bit more, but the video does show exactly how I usually make gradients. I used China Glaze Wait N Sea and China Glaze I Sea the Point from HB Beauty Bar for this gradient. (I wanted to use the same color scheme as my recent sailor skittle manicure.)

Well, let's get to the video! Or, click here to be redirected to the video on YouTube.


Let me know what you think of my first tutorial! And if you have any requests for future tutorials, comment or send me an email :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome to see a video tutorial! Your gradients always look so good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video!! Very helpful! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.