28 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Water Decal Nail Art

Today, I have a review from Born Pretty Store, an awesome online store for nail art accessories. I got this sheet of assorted water decal patterns to review, which comes with 11 different designs, and I knew I had to do a double accent nail with this cute pastel candy pattern.


I started by painting all my nails with OPI My Vampire is Buff. Once that was completely dry, I cut the water decal sheet into a size appropriate for my middle two nails, and dipped them in water. Then, I peeled the design off the paper backing and stuck it to my nails. I cleaned up the excess with acetone. On my outer two nails, I sponged on ORLY Gumdrop.


I loved this design and I think this is an awesome manicure to wear for Easter! But I do wish I had been more careful with cleanup on the water decals - as soon as I touched them with acetone, they began to disintegrate, and I messed up a bit near my cuticle. I do still think this is cute though, and it was hard to tell in person that I made any mistake!

You can get this water decal set from Born Pretty Store, and don't forget to use the code RFL91 at checkout for 10% off your entire order and free international shipping!


What do you think of this design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.