04 December 2013

Neon Brush Stroke Nail Art

Hi guys! Today I have another bright and fun manicure for you to enjoy during this cold December! I've seen this brush stroke nail art a lot recently, so I thought I'd try my hand at it, pun intended.


I started with a base color of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on all of my nails except my ring finger, which I painted with Essie Licorice. Then, I used China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, Neon & On & On, and That's Shore Bright to make the brush stroke art. To make this effect, I wiped almost all of the polish off my brush and then I dabbed the mostly empty brush on my nail.

I also used another bow decoration from Born Pretty Store - I reviewed a similiar bow from the same kit in this post. You can get 10% off this kit and anything else from the online nail art store with the code RFL91.

What do you think of this bright and fun manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.