30 November 2013

HB Beauty Bar Review: OPI Miss Universe Collection

Guess what, guys?! HB Beauty Bar now carries the limited edition OPI Miss Universe collection! I have been waiting to get my hands on this gorgeous trio. Check out my swatches below!


This first polish is called This Gown Needs A Crown, and it's a unique silver with a "satin finish", which is somewhere between matte and glossy. I love the finish of it, and even though I have a lot of silver polishes, this one is unlike any in my collection. Shown above is two easy coats - the first coat applied a bit sheer, but the second coat made it more opaque. For those of you with longer nails, it might take three coats to reach full opacity. And this polish comes with a cute little crown ring, too!


Miss You-Niverse is a dusty eggplant purple cream that applied flawlessly. I love this color! It's the perfect dark color for winter. Shown above is two coats with top coat, but I probably could have gotten away with one thick coat.


I'm Feeling Sashy is a red-leaning dusty medium purple cream. This is another polish with flawless application - shown above is two coats with top coat. I love this polish for autumn, but I think it would also be great to wear in the spring.

I have to say, I am in love with this whole collection. I don't think I could pick just one, but I have a feeling I will be wearing Miss You-Niverse all winter. All three of these polishes are available from HB Beauty Bar for $7.95 each, and you can use the code POLISHCHALLENGE10 for 10% off your entire order!

There is still a sale on Seche Vite on the site (it's just $3.25!) and HB Beauty Bar also sells China Glaze, Zoya, ORLY, and other OPI polishes for low prices, so make sure you check them out!


Which of these polishes is your favorite?

*The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.