08 November 2013

31DNAC Day 21: Inspired By A Color

Hello! We are in the final third of the challenge, and it starts fairly easily with the prompt to be inspired by a color. Well, I have been using a lot of purple lately so I decided to go with my trusty China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and make a skittle!


For the watermarble, I used Tart-y for the Party and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, topped with ORLY Shine On Crazy Diamond. My pinky finger has three coats of China Glaze Glistening Snow. And the white glitter on my middle finger is Nanacoco Snowflakes, from HB Beauty Bar (review to come soon!).

This skittle is wintery and fun, even though the purple is a Spring color! What do you think?

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.