25 October 2013

31DNAC Day 17: Glitter Nails

Today's challenge prompt is glitter nails, which normally means tons of sparkle and glitter fun - but I decided to take a different path, and do a Halloween manicure with some glitter accents.


I started with a base of China Glaze Fancy Pants, a bluish purple with a beautiful fuchsia shimmer. I used acrylic paint to draw a full moon and my evil bat, and yes, he has bloodred glitter eyes! Does that count as glitter nails? I'm going to go with YES!

I love doing Halloween manicures - and I only have a few more days to do them! Do you have any requests? For Fall, or Halloween? Let me know!

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.