27 October 2013

Born Pretty Store Diamond Stud Review

Today I have a product to show you from Born Pretty Store, my favorite nail art accessory store. I got these cute colorful diamond studs for my nails, and just had to do some matching nail art!


I decided to coordinate my polishes with the colors of the diamond, so I used Essie Licorice, China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, OPI Haven't the Foggiest, and ORLY Soulmate. The art was drawn with acrylic paint.

To glue the stud on my nail, I used nail glue from Winstonia Store - and let me tell you, I had the TOUGHEST time getting it off! I had to soak my finger in pure acetone for a half hour before the stud even budged from my nail. I suppose that's a good thing, but for a minute there, I was worried that it would be stuck forever!

The stud is curved so it fits the nail well.

This product comes with three reusable nail studs, and you can pick the color you want. And of course, if you use the code RFL91 at checkout, you can get 10% off your entire order!



* This product was provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.