01 October 2013

31DNAC Day 10: Gradient Nails

Today's nail art is gradient nails!


I decided to go with a skittle of sorts, starting with an alternating base color of Zoya Dove and Julep Valerie, and then sponging a gradient over the gray using OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! and Essie Licorice, and painting Zoya Dove over Julep Valerie with striping tape.

I really love Julep Valerie. It's a dark greenish teal jelly filled with gold shimmer and little blue hex glitters. It came in my October Maven box. You can sign up to be a Maven and get exclusive monthly polishes here.


Here are the colors I used.

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.