20 September 2013

31DNAC Day 7: Black & White Nails

I have to say, coming up with an idea for black and white nails was pretty tough. When I finally settled on doing music notes, I knew I would have to use acrylic paint instead of nail polish!


I did use a base coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and then I painted the music with acrylic paint and a small brush. Keep in mind that I know literally nothing about music - but when I googled photos, I saw that they all started with that big "&" looking guy, and they were on a sheet with five lines, so I copied that! Haha!

When I finished, I realized I left a ton of blank space on the bottom that I didn't know what to do with - and I didn't get a chance to redo them, so I am going to consider this somewhat of a nail fail. Maybe I will try to do black and white another time!

Be sure to check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.