10 September 2013

31DNAC Day 4: Green Nails

As promised, today's nails are much greener than my "yellow" nails! I decided to go with some simple but elegant stripes.


I am not entirely sure how I feel about this manicure, even though I love the colors. The base is Zoya Dove, and I used striping tape to paint with Zoya Giovanna and Julep Daria. I think Giovanna is a gorgeous color - it's part of Zoya'Fall 2013 Satins collection.


I also love the grays in this manicure. Julep Daria was part of my monthly Maven box for September, and it is such a great color to work with. You can sign up to be a Julep Maven here - just take the personality quiz so they can decide your style profile, and your first box will be free with the code FREEBOX.


Check out my previous challenge manicures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.