04 August 2013

Cool Gradient with Blue Neon Studs

I recently got some sponges for doing gradient nails, and I've been practicing a lot! Today's manicure is more of that practice -


I started with a base coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which is a cool toned white. Then, I sponged on China Glaze That's Shore Bright, China Glaze Tart-y For the Party, and ORLY Snowcone. On my detail nail, I painted Essie Licorice.


Then, I mattified it and added some 2mm neon blue studs from Born Pretty Store. You can find them here, and use the code RFL91 at checkout for 10% off your entire order.


I am so pleased with how this turned out! What do you think? Would you like a tutorial on how to do a gradient?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.