03 August 2013

Stamping and Studs with OPI Bogota Blackberry

When I picked up this gorgeous cool toned red nail polish from OPI, I knew I had to stamp with it.


OPI Bogota Blackberry is the perfect cranberry red shimmer. This manicure might be suitable for Christmas, haha! But I love it.


I used ORLY Soul Mate as a base for my stamping, and then stamped on with Borgota Blackberry and plate BM 305. Of course I had to mattify it!


I love the way this color looks mattified - almost velvety! I also applied silver studs from Born Pretty Store - you can find those here. Use the code RFL91 at checkout for 10% off your entire order!


This stud formation was inspired by this gorgeous New Year's manicure by Spektor's Nails. She really is creative with applying studs!

What do you think of this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.