30 April 2013

Cartoon Fun With Spongebob and Friends!

Today's nail art is a bit different than usual. It's not as "flawless" as some of the true nail are you see on the internet, but it's only my second time drawing actual characters on my nails!

Check it out:


Spongebob Squarepants! He's my absolute favorite cartoon character and the star of my favorite show :)

I won't bother with all the colors I used, because I mixed a bunch of colors up to make them accurate to the show, but the base is OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui.


I think I can definitely improve, but I LOVE the way Squidward turned out :)

Stay tuned for this week's challenge nail art !!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. You did a fantastic job with your freehand. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this is sooo cute! I remember the Daily Nail having done one a long time ago, and I think both are wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm blushing because you're comparing me to a pro like her haha!

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.