19 March 2013

Gradient and Striping Nail Art with Julep!

Let me first say that I am in no way a pro at doing gradients on my nails - but I am so in love with today's manicure!


I used a very porous wet sponge for this gradient using Julep Lisa and ORLY Snowcone. Both colors were so smooth and flawless!

I love using Julep as a base color for so many manicures. If you want to subscribe to be a Julep Maven, click here, click the link "Become a Maven" and take the style profile quiz to sign up - you can even get your first box for free using the code FREEBOX at checkout!


The gradient is a bit spotty, but I think I love the way that looks!

I decided to add a bit of nail art using OPI I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw (which has an entirely too long name!) using striping tape -


This is just one of my favorite looks!


What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous mani !!!! LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah I love this! I really love how you've been doing striping patterns over gradients.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.