30 October 2012

My First Cling Wrap Manicure! With OPI Germany

So you all have heard of the cling wrap or Saran wrap manicure - where you paint your nails a base color, and then a top color - and while the top color is still wet, dab at the polish with cling wrap.

I decided to finally try it, and it is so effortless and gorgeous!


My base color is OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me, and the darker color on top is OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!


I love how cloudy and surreal it looks. Almost like a fancy stone!


It was SO hard to get good photos of this - due to the nature of the manicure, it LOOKS blurry but it's actually how it looks on my nail! Haha. I almost think this is a great color combination for Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. This turned out great, great color combo! I love a good saran wrap mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo! I can definitely see it being a hit for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.