14 June 2015

Inspired Gradient Polka Dot Nail Art

Hi everyone! Hope you've had a nice weekend so far. Today I've got a nail art look inspired by @LemmingsPolish on Instagram. I just loved this gradient polka dot look, so I had to recreate it!


To achieve this look, I started off with a base of China Glaze At Vase Value. Then I sponged on China Glaze Lotus Behin, and used At Vase Value and a dotting tool to make polka dots on the top half. I finished it off with matte top coat.

Here's a tutorial on YouTube on how I created it!


I absolutely love how this turned out! I was worried that the purple wouldn't show up over the blue without a white base, but I'm pleased with how well it blended.


What do you think of this nail art look? It reminds me of feathers, for some reason.

Polishes used:
Base: KBShimmer Basic Training Base Coat
China Glaze At Vase Value (review here)
China Glaze Lotus Begin (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.