29 October 2014

UNT Confetti Rush Collection: Swatches and Review

Hello guys! Hope your week is going well. Today I have some exciting swatches from UNT, a brand that's very popular in France and Japan, that's now available internationally thanks to online retailer Live Love Polish! Today I've got four glitter toppers from the Confetti Rush collection to show off.

These four toppers are so fun and bright, and they'd look good over any color! I also took close up photos, so you can see all the different colors in each glitter. Let's take a look at them:


Fresh Mojito is a lime green and aqua glitter topper thats packed with iridescent green flakes. I love this one! The color combination is so perfect, and the flakes add a unique shimmer. Shown above is one painted coat over KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise, with top coat.


Here is a close up in the bottle and on the nail. Don't you love all that flake-y goodness?


Next we have Passion Sorbet, a glitter topper featuring light blue, yellow, hot pink, and metallic lavender hexes, as well as a cool toned iridescent shimmer. This is a gorgeous and unique topper - again, loving the color combination. The metallic purple hex glitters were super reflective, and ended up looking black in my swatch photo (reflecting my camera, I guess!) but I promise you they are lavender! Shown above is one coat over UNT Illusion, plus top coat.


Here is a close up in the bottle and on the nail. Again, I really love the added flakes in this glitter!


Cupcake Sprinkles is a neon yellow and hot pink glitter topper. This glitter is just so tropical! I imagine it'd be perfect for a gradient, especially paired with other bright colors. Shown above is one coat over China Glaze Feel The Breeze, plus top coat.


Here is a close up in the bottle and on the nail. I didn't realize until I took these photos that the yellow glitters were actually square! I love that.


And finally, we have PiƱata Colada, a yellow, hot pink, and aqua glitter topper. This topper reminds me of a cupcake! It's another bright and fun color combination that I just love. I paired one coat over Mint Tart (also available from Live Love Polish!), with top coat.


Here is the glitter in the bottle and on the nail. I really loved how all of these toppers looked in one coat, but you can easily build these to have more glitter on your nails!

Overall, I really loved these glitters. They were a nice pop of color, and they'll be fun to break out in the winter when I start to get tired of all the dark, vampy shades. These UNT polishes can be purchased from Live Love Polish, and retail for $8 USD each. You can use the code INEEDMORENAILPOLISH at checkout for 10% off your entire order, too!

What do you think of these colors? Which is your favorite?


These polishes were provided for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. What fun and pretty glitters these are! I haven't tried the brand too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Cupcake Sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lisa! This is my second experience with UNT and I really like their polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.