11 June 2014

Watermelon Nail Art With China Glaze Off Shore Collection

Hi guys, today I am sharing the cutest watermelon themed manicure! I copied this look from Magnifique Nails using my new China Glaze Off Shore polishes from HB Beauty Bar and I couldn't be more pleased with it. It's a perfect summer look!


I used a base of China Glaze Float On on my pinky and ring fingers, OPI Alpine Snow on my middle finger, and China Glaze Be More Pacific on my index finger. Then, I made the chevrons using China Glaze Seas the Day on my pinky and China Glaze Shore Enuff on my index. I used those same polishes to make the watermelons on my middle two nails, and I even added a subtle gradient on my ring finger. The black details were created with a small brush and KBShimmer Eclipse, my new go-to black polish.


How much do you love this design?! The middle two nails are a tad sloppy but I love the almost cartoony effect that has on the design. I wish I could wear these forever!

I'm finding that this collection has so many great pairs of colors (remember I paired the two blues from this collection in my sailor manicure.) Maybe I should do some more gradients with them! (Or at the very least, more nail art. China Glaze has been rocking it with new collections lately, I think I am obsessed with this one too.)


I will be reviewing the China Glaze Off Shore collection soon, but in the meantime, you can get any of these polishes and more from HB Beauty Bar for 15% off with the discount code POLISHCHALLENGE at checkout.


Here are the polishes I used. And be sure to follow Magnifique Nails - she's very talented and she's got such adorable nail ideas!

What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it and will try it as soon as is i can

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Makes me crave a watermelon now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure is super cute ^^ You made me want to do nail art so badly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ringfinger ist perfection. i am SO gonny try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look so delicious that I can't stop watching your pictures again and again! the middle-finger nail is my favourite! admire your creativity)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are unbelievably beautiful! I am so recreating this look sometime. :) There have been a lot of watermelon manis out there lately but this one tops the cake! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these! It's so pretty and summery (is that even a word? o_O)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOVE IT!!! I guess that is all I can say. I'm in love. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see your video tutorial near the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really adorable! I love it all but for some reason I am really loving the way those two greens paired together on your index finger. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.