22 June 2014

Neon Polka Dot Nail Art

Hi all! I love being inspired by other nail artists, and recreating their beautiful manicures. Today I recreated this manicure from @glittr on Instagram, and I love it! It's simple but so girly and fun:


I started with a base of KBShimmer Low and Be Bold on all nail except my ring finger, which has one coat of Essie Mademoiselle, a super sheer pink (perfect for French manicures!) On that nail, I painted half with Low and Be Bold, and then on all nails, I dotted on China Glaze Float On. I topped my detail nail with a bow from Born Pretty Store.


I really like this combo, all the colors are so bright and fun. I love the funky French detail nail as well. I want to try a similar pattern (without the bow, of course) on all my nails!


Here are the colors I used. What do you think of this mani?

8 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots and the cute bow accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your nails! Will you please put a link to the exact bow that you used from bornpretty? I have looked at many of their rhinestone bows but they aren't as cute as the one you use! Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the colour combo! China glaze come out with the best pinks ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli, what clean work you do! I enjoy seeing short-nails mani's, as I like to keep my own nails on the short side. Some art that we see on glamorous, long nails just doesn't translate well to short nails. This is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo! I also love Mademoiselle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so pretty. Love the color combos and the dotty design. Great choice and great job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh that bow! perfect addition to this super fun look :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.