31 December 2013

New Year's Striping Tape Nail Art

One more manicure to finish off the year 2013! Nothing reminds me more of New Year's than dark colors and silver or gold, so I went with a black and silver theme for this striping tape manicure.


On my middle and ring nails, I started with a base of OPI This Gown Needs A Crown, and on my outer nails I used the textured OPI It's Frosty Outside. Then, I taped off my nails and painted with Essie Licorice.


As the year comes to a close, I look back at what a great year it's been, especially for my blog! Not only have I improved as an artist, but I have made so many new friends and followers through nail art, and I am so grateful for every single one of you. It makes my day to see your comments and likes! I love blogging and I can't wait to see what next year will bring.


Here is a close up of the striping tape. I love those clean, crisp lines! And of course, I had to put a textured polish in this manicure, since it was such a big trend this year (and I don't think it will be fading any time soon!)

What was your favorite nail art trend from 2013? Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.