02 December 2013

Born Pretty Store Rhinestone Studs Review

Hi guys, today I have a review from Born Pretty Store, my favorite online store for nail art accessories. I got this pack of assorted rhinestone studs - there are 11 different shapes, and I did my manicure with one of the rhinestone bows.


I started with a base of Essie Chinchilly on all my nails except my ring finger, and then I used China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle and a dotting tool to make the polka dots. I'm a fan of this color combination - it might not be seasonally appropriate, but I couldn't help myself!

I love how expensive this bow looks! It definitely catches the light and draws attention. The studs in this pack vary in size - some will fit on the nail and some are slightly larger (this is one of the bigger ones.) I didn't use nail glue to place this, I just pushed it on my nail when my topcoat was still wet.

You can get this decoration from Born Pretty Store, and don't forget to use the code RFL91 at checkout to get 10% off your order and free shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.