25 August 2013

Pretty & Polished Fall Collection Sneak Peek

Hey guys! Today I have an exciting sneak peek from Pretty & Polished - their awesome new Autumn collection is coming out on September 5th, and I was asked to review two of their polishes!


This gorgeous polish is When Hearts Kaleidoscope. Shown here is two coats layered over Essie Big Spender, but it can build to opacity on it's own! This cranberry crelly is loaded with small and medium gold hex glitters, and fuchsia dots! When I saw this color, I was so excited to try it out. The formula is great and I didn't have to fish for any glitter.


Obviously I had to mattify it! I think the polish looks great both ways.


Love is Autumnatic is a full coverage glitter filled with red, orange and gold hexes. I decided to make a gradient of this polish over Orly Luxe. You can tell from the gradient how dense this glitter is! It applies smoothly but it definitely took a thick layer of top coat to smooth it out.

Want to see more of this collection? Follow Pretty & Polished on Facebook to keep updated and participate in fun contests. You can also see their shop here and prepare for the release of these polishes on September 5th!

PS: If you're wondering why my skin looks so AMAZING in the above photos, you can thank P&P's new Vanilla Oatmeal Brown Sugar scrub, which I won in an Instagram giveaway! Seriously guys, my hands smell so delicious and they are incredibly soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.