13 July 2013

Striped Nail Art with Elevation Marmolada

Today is yet another amazing polish from Chorubim! Are you all following her Instagram account yet?!

Anyway, the polish is an indie called Elevation Polish Marmolada. I paired it with some simple stripes.


Marmolada is a gorgeous slate blue jelly filled with large silver and blue circle glitters, as well as medium and small silver and small purple circles and even a couple little purple square glitters! The bigger circles required some fishing - I recommend storing the bottle upside down. Shown above is three coats with top coat.


The stripes were done using Zoya Blu (another polish from Chorubim!), OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, and Orly Dazzle.


I think this combination is pretty fun and simple!


This is my first Elevation Polish and I like it a lot! It was a bit difficult to apply at first, but I got the hang of it quickly.

You can find Elevation Polish here on their BigCartel shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.