29 December 2012

Let It Snow! Water Marble

Today I have some fun wintery water marble nail art for you all!


I know I have been slacking on the nail art (and basically the nails in general!) but I'm getting back into the groove of things now that finals are over and the holiday rush has calmed.

This wintery water marble was done using OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui, China Glaze For Audrey, and Sinful Colors Heavy Metal. I topped it off with various snowflake stamps and Konad White Polish.



PS - guess what my lovely boyfriend got for me!! He got me the entire OPI Liquid Sand collection (swatches coming soon) and he MADE me an awesome rotating nail polish rack!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Your water marble is very nice :) Also, a rotating polish rack sounds awesome- very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I will be showing off photos of it soon :)

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.