12 August 2012

My New A-England Polishes: Avalon with King Arthur Stamping

My a-England nail polishes finally arrived in the mail and I could not be more excited! I got two polishes from the Mythicals collection during the recent sale - Avalon and King Arthur.

I started with Avalon, a cool-toned purple shimmer with an incredibly royal looking shine!
I then stamped with my new Bundle Monster plate, King Arthur, which is another cool toned color, a dark steel gray with a shimmer as well.
I topped it all off with Matte-ly in Love by Hard Candy.


I know this stamp is being so overused right now but I totally love it. I love how subtle the stamp came out.

What do you think of this nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.