06 June 2012

Grunge Nails *UPDATED*

I made a quick preview post today about my grunge nails, but here is the real deal! -


This look is based off of Nails Adored and her incredible tutorial, which you can find here.

I used Sinful Colors Black on Black as a base and then a bunch of other colors -
- OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui
- Funky Fingers Pink
- OPI What The Shrek are You Talking About
- OPI Sparrow Me The Drama


I used a makeup brush and acetone to get the desired effect.


I love the way this turned out! It looks like a tie dye effect mixed with a paint-y watercolor effect.

My only problem was the polish remover, I maybe should have used non-acetone because it actually started lifting off the color at the tip of my nail!

What do you think of the grunge look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.