13 May 2012

OPI Man of La Mancha Swatch // Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review

So since I just got home for summer break, I thought it would be fitting to raid my mom's nail polish collection and see if I could find any goodies! And I did - OPI "Man of La Mancha" is an incredible multichrome orange that- well, you will see in about a second!


It was difficult to capture the beauty of this polish, layered here over Sinful Colors "Black on Black" to give it more of a pop. These first three photos were taken outside.


So I then took my manicure inside to see if it photographed nicely:



Here is a great example of the color change (top photo - facing a window, bottom photo - facing away from a window)







Just look at that bottle! What a beauty! The formula was easy to apply - here is two coats, but one or three would look great over black also, to create a different look.

I also went out an purchased Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, because my cuticles are a nightmare and everyone says that it's bad to cut them.


This product is actually great! The instructions say to rub it on and around the nail for full coverage, and besides not being too shiny or sticky, it smells lovely. I just need to remember to apply it more often!

That's all for today - Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.