20 May 2014

Navy and Nude Stamping

I debated whether or not to post this simple nail art look, because I don't know if I really like it, but I figured it's worth showing anyway. After all, my blog is all about improving and showing what I've created! Anyway, today's look is a simple stamping nail art using my second generation Winstonia stamping plates.


I started with a base of KBShimmer In Bare Form, and then stamped on China Glaze Tongue & Chic from HB Beauty Bar. I decided to skip the top coat, because I'm wary of adding top coat to holographic polishes.


I was really impressed with how well the China Glaze polish stamped. I like the color combination, but I'm not sure it's seasonally appropriate (or the right design to show off the color scheme.)


Well, like I said, this blog is all about improving, so I'm glad I tried out a unique combination and reached beyond my comfort zone! I do really want to get better at stamping, so I will definitely be trying that more often.


Here are the polishes I used.

Some products in this post were provided for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty, I did like this color combo as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination of colors. Its great to see you experiment and try new things too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this combination is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty! I love the contrast between the 2 finishes and the colour work really well together too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color combination is very striking! I also like the stamping image, this is a win for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.