27 May 2014

kbshimmer early summer 2014 collection, part 2: the creams

Hi all, I hope those of you in the US had a great Memorial Day weekend! I spent my weekend lounging outside, working on my (admittedly pitiful) tan, so I was lazy and didn't get much done in terms of swatching. But, I have three more polishes to show you from the KBShimmer Early Summer 2014 collection. These three polishes are bright, summery creams that will look great for warm weather!


For those of you who read part one of my Early Summer 2014 collection review, you'll remember that I also mentioned three textured polishes in the collection. I decided those deserved their own blog post, so today I will just be showing you the gorgeous creams! Let's check them out:


Let's Not Coral is a gorgeous pink coral cream. In my photo above, it looks slightly pinker than in real life, but it's still a stunner and it applied flawlessly! Shown is two coats with KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry top coat.


Next we have Right as Reign, a "blurple" jelly-like cream with a flawless shine. This regal blue/purple was also difficult for my camera to capture, but I color corrected it to make it as accurate as possible. I think it might be slightly more purple than my photo shows. Shown above is two coats - no top coat necessary for this shiny stunner!


And finally, my favorite of the bunch, Low and Be Bold, an electric blue jelly-like cream. This is definitely my new go-to blue, it's just absolutely gorgeous on the nails! Shown above is two easy coats - again, no top coat required, this one was just so shiny!

As usual, KBShimmer really rocked it with the formulas, they apply flawlessly. And the colors are gorgeous! I will definitely be reaching for these colors for some summery nail art.

The Early Summer 2014 collection is now available on the KBShimmer online shop. The creams are $7.50 USD each. Don't forget to follow KBShimmer on Facebook and Instagram for news and updates.

And of course, you can find my Instagram page here, where I will also be posting all of my swatches.

Stay tuned for the third part of the collection, the textured polishes!


These polishes were provided for my honest review.

5 comments:

  1. Let's Not Coral is just so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are so nice! I think Right as Reign is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right as Reign looks fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Let's us coral and the Right as Reign are both so pretty. Love the colors for I find them classy and perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.