15 March 2014

Liquid Glam Lacquer Spring 2014 Glitters

Oh, I am so glad that warmer weather is slowly settling in here in New Jersey. Today was around forty degrees, which felt like a beach day compared to the past couple of months! I hope that spring will come soon, but in the meantime let's enjoy some brightly colored polishes. Today I have a few new glitter polishes from indie brand Liquid Glam Lacquer to show you. So let's check them out!


Little Secret is a soft pale orange jelly filled with holographic red and yellow microglitters and a holographic shimmer. I really love how delicate this looks on the nail, although those of you with longer nails might see a visible nail line! The shine on this polish was great as well, no top coat necessary. Shown above is four thin coats.


Next up is Mai Tai, a rich orange jelly polish filled with red and yellow metallic hex glitters, as well as bright red shards. The red shard glitter is definitely a unique addition to the polish, which I like. Shown above is three thin coats with top coat. Again, you might see some visible nail line with longer nails, as is the nature of jelly polishes.


Pumps or Flats? is a bright watermelon pink polish filled with purple and yellow metallic hex glitters, as well as holographic circle glitters. I think this was my favorite of the bunch since it is bright and funky. The circle glitters didn't require any fishing, but you might want to store this one upside down to make it easier. Shown above is three thin coats with top coat.



Next we have Happy Hour, a glitter topper featuring red, pale pink, orange, and yellow glitters and shards. I think this glitter pairs nicely with bright pink, but it'll also look good over black. Shown above is two coats over OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian.


Girls Night Out is a super sheer purple jelly with blue, lavender, and black hex glitters as well as large matte pink square glitters. I chose to swatch this polish alone, but I think it would look better over a similar base color, so you don't have to worry about patchiness. Shown above is three coats with top coat.


And finally, we have Blue Lagoon, a lovely blue jelly with neon green and white hex glitters. I love the color combination in this, and how the colors of the glitters show through the base color. Shown above is three thin coats with top coat.

These polishes certainly feature a lot of reds, oranges, and yellows! I think they would look great with those of you who have darker skin tones - unfortunately, I am as pale as a ghost, so I think most of these colors clash with me! Anyway, these polishes can all be purchased from the Liquid Glam Lacquer online shop for $8 USD per bottle. Don't forget to like them on Facebook for news and updates!

These polishes were provided for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. I never heard of this brand before ! Those shades are gorgeous, my favorite is Blue Lagoon, so pretty !
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really heard of this brand but the polishes they offer look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are super pretty. the first one reminds me of cremesicles. mmmmm ... !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.