17 February 2014

HB Beauty Bar OPI Brazil Gradient

Hi guys! It feels like it has been forever since I painted my nails (well, it's been a week. But that's practically forever!) But I was struck with new inspiration when I got the new OPI Brazil Spring 2014 collection from HB Beauty Bar, so I decided to make this gorgeous neutral gradient. (Excuse the harsh lighting, I made a new light box and I think it's a bit too small, so it's super bright.)


To create this look, I started with a base of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Then, I sponged on a gradient using OPI Taupe-less Beach, I Sao Paolo Over There, and OPI Scores a Goal! I topped it all off with these cute black studs from Born Pretty Store (don't forget to use the code RFL91 at checkout for 10% off your order!).


I am absolutely in love with all of the colors I used for this gradient and I love that they're all work appropriate! (You'll see a full review of the collection soon!)

You can get all of these polishes (and the rest of the OPI Brazil Collection) at HB Beauty Bar here, and you can use the code POLISHCHALLENGE10 at checkout to get 15% off your entire order! They have tons of great brands, including Essie, China Glaze, and they even sell Seche Vite for a great price!


What do you think of this gradient look?

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. super cute! I love this gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of colors! The mani looks fantastic! I might want to recreate this beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gradient is perfection! Love the colors you used and the studs add a nice touch to it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gradient is gorgeous! It works really well! I love the little studs you added too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am loving this so hard!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and simple mani! Big love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this gradient is so pretty! Love the colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these shades together, and the black studs are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this!! Going to try and find these colors locally! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.