19 November 2013

Chevron Skittle Nail Art With Nail Vinyls

Hey guys! Today I have a simple skittle manicure to show you that I created using Nail Vinyls, which are convenient stickers for those of us who don't have chevron scissors (and trust me, those are difficult to find!) These vinyls are really easy to use (and they come with instructions if you aren't sure.)


I started with a base of Zoya Dove, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and OPI Get Your Number, which is a gorgeous blue Liquid Sand shade from last year's winter collection - look at all of that holographic glitter in the bottle! I used OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui for the chevrons. The neon blue studs are from Born Pretty Store (use the code RFL91 for 10% off your order!)

I think these nail vinyls are easy and convenient - one of my biggest problems with using chevron scissors is keeping all the chevrons the same width, so this eliminated that problem entirely.

They sell for $3 for a sheet of 100 stickers (free shipping!) and you can get them from the Nail Vinyls website here. You can also find them on Instagram at @teismom, where you can get news and updates, and some photos of customers using the nail vinyls!

What do you think of this product?

*This product was provided by the manufacturer for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.