25 September 2013

Liquid Glam Lacquer: Autumn Collection Swatches

Well, Autumn has arrived and so have tons of gorgeous new Fall colors! Today I have a few from an indie brand called Liquid Glam Lacquer. These polishes are all 3-free, and they went on smoothly.


First up, we have my favorite from the collection, Fairy Tale. It's described as "an iridescent glitter topper" filled with holographic dust, small iridescent hex glitters, and purple holographic stars. Shown above is one dabbed coat over Cult Nails Faded.


This glitter is gorgeous! I love how girly it is! The stars did require some fishing, but I found that keeping the bottle upside down for a few minutes before applying helped.


Next we have Cool Nights, a black jelly base packed with different sized holographic glitters, including some small holographic dots! Shown above is two coats over Essie Licorice.


This polish reminds me of galaxy nails! It has a lot of depth and sparkle. The larger glitters also required some fishing, but again, storing it upside down helped.


And lastly we have Leaf Me Alone, a clear glitter topper filled with various orange, yellow, gold and green glitters. Shown above is two coats over Cameo Colours Cabernet By the Fire.



This polish is perfect for Autumn! I found that the only glitter that was difficult to get a hold of were the green squares, but again, I kept it upside down to keep them from settling.

I really like this collection, but I have to say my favorite by far is Fairy Tale - despite not being as Autumn-y as the other two, it was the easiest to apply and the iridescent glitters are just so pretty.

You can buy these colors and the rest of the Autumn collection from Liquid Glam here. The bottles retail at $8.

You can also stay updated by liking the Liquid Glam Facebook page.


Which polish is your favorite?


* Some or all polishes in this post were provided for my honest review. Please see my disclosure policy for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.