28 September 2013

Cameo Colours Lacquer Fall Swatches

Today I have a couple of swatches for you from Cameo Colours Lacquer "Beauti-Fall" collection, as well as a limited edition Autumn color. These colors are very unique and perfect for Fall - some must-haves for you holographic polish lovers! Let's start with the colors from the collection:


First we have Cabernet by the Fire, an orange-red linear holographic polish. Shown above is three coats with no topcoat. This photo was taken with flash, so the holographic pigment isn't as strong as it looks in sunlight.


I really like how intense the holo was on this polish, and I wish it translated better in photos! Holos are definitely better to take photos of in the sun, but this polish was shimmering inside as well! I also think the color is very unique. I think my favorite thing about holos (including these!) is that you can build them up easily - each coat was sheer but very thin, so when I built it to opacity in three coats, I found that the polish didn't feel thick or gloopy on my nails. And it dried very quickly!


Next up we have Turkey Wasted, which is described as a "burnished gold" holographic polish. Above is three coats with no top coat - again, the holographic pigment is stronger than it appears in the picture; however, it was not as strong as Cabernet by the Fire.


I was definitely not expecting to love this polish as much as I do! Again, it built to opacity perfectly and dried quickly and it's nothing like any other polish in my collection! And it's definitely seasonally appropriate.


And finally, we have the limited edition Falling Matte-ly For You, which is by far the most unique indie I've ever got my hands on! It's described as "a chestnut brown shimmer polish, full of copper holographic and multi-size and shape iridescent glitters, which dries to a matte finish." Wow! Shown above is three coats without topcoat.


I loved the iridescent glitters in this polish! They applied very easily and didn't look bumpy, even though the polish dried matte. Have you ever seen a polish like this? There's something exciting about having a polish that's both limited edition and nothing like any other :D

You can get all of these colors and more at Cameo Colours Lacquer online store. The holos retail for $9 and the LE polish is $8. And don't forget to follow them on Facebook for news and updates!



Which one is your favorite?

*Some or all products in this post have been provided for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.