18 July 2013

Neon Nail Studs and Zebra Print

Today's manicure features some adorable blue neon nail studs from Born Pretty Store, the best online store for nail art accessories and polish.


When I was sent these studs for review, I decided that they would go well with some funky zebra print! I used Julep Claire and Essie Blanc for this simple and fun manicure.


These studs are flat 2mm circular pieces, and they come in several different colors, including pink and yellow! I chose color #4, but there is also a darker shade of blue available. These studs are even reusable! I just soak them in nail polish remover to get the residue off, and store them to use again!

I have a couple more cute manicure ideas with these studs, so keep an eye out. You can buy them and much more at the Born Pretty Store, and don't forget to use my 10% off code RFL91 at checkout. BPS has free international shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.