19 May 2013

I Moustache You A Question... With Born Pretty Store Water Decals!

Ha I am so clever! But seriously. Today I have some water decal nail art for you guys from the Born Pretty Store. (For those of you who don't know, BPS is an awesome nail art store that ships free anywhere in the world!)


I could not resist these hilarious moustache water decals from the Born Pretty Store! Moustaches are so big right now.

This was my first time using water decals, and they are SO easy! It's almost exactly like those temporary tattoos you used as a kid! Here is the sheet with all the decals you get:

Image Courtesy of Born Pretty Store
All you have to do is cut out the pattern you want, and then dip it in water and stick it on your nail! It transfers almost immediately, so make sure you place it correctly.


I painted in the heart because I couldn't resist ;)

These decals can be found here (D240) for super cheap, and now you can have 10% off your entire purchase with my discount code, RFL91! Just enter the code at checkout :)


Click the photo above to be taken to the Born Pretty Store and check out all the goodies!

What do you think of these silly decals? Hit or miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.