24 November 2012

Julep November Box - Suedes!

Happy holidays, everyone! I finally went home for Thanksgiving and picked up my Julep maven box. This month is all about matte suedes, and I got the It Girl box, so mine came with Minka and Brit.


Minka is a copper matte suede with a silver shimmer. This is two coats, no top coat.


The color looks great! Almost a brownish, if it weren't for the silver shimmer.


Here's a macro shot of that color.


Next we have Brit, a gunmetal silver with a matte suede finish.


I love this color also - but it's nothing I haven't seen before.


Here's a macro of Brit. Love how it looks gritty but feels super smooth.

This month's box also came with body frosting that smelled delicious -

Photo courtesy of Julep.com
Did you guys get this month's box? What do you think?

1 comment:

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Please note that all comments with links will be removed.